The NSK range of angular contact ball bearings has been designed to meet the increasingly demanding requirements of original equipment manufacturers. Ball Bearings NSK have a contact angle so that they can sustain significant axial loads in one direction together with radial loads. Furthermore, since an axial component is generated when a radial load is applied, these bearings are generally used in pairs, triplex sets, quadruplex sets, or multiplex sets. Horton Bearing Services offers one of the most comprehensive ranges of Bearing B290-52 available.
Bearing B290-52 Features
1. High Quality Steel - Ultra clean steel to extend bearing life by up to 80%.
2. Advanced Grease Technology - NSK lubricants that can extend grease life and performance.
3. High Grade Balls - Quiet and smooth operation even at high speed.
4. Super Finished Raceways - Specially honed to minimise noise and improve lubricant distribution and life.
5. Contact Angle - Offered in 15, 25, 30 and 40 degree angles.
6. Cages - Available in a range of Polyamide, steel and brass cage assemblies.
NSK manufacture a full range of Bearing B290-52 . These bearings are the most common type and are used in a wide variety of applications.
Ball Bearings NSK type of ball bearing is recommended when alignment of the shaft and housing is difficult and the shaft may flex. The outer ring has a spherical raceway and its center of curvature coincides with that of the bearing; therefore, the axis of the inner ring, balls and cage can deflect to some extent around the bearing center. Pressed steel cages are usually used. Since the contact angle is small, the axial load capacity is low. The permissible dynamic misalignment is approximately 0.07 to 0.12 radian (4 to 7 degrees) under normal loads.
However, depending on the surrounding structure, such an angle may not be possible.
Copyright © 2017 - 2018Horton Bearing Services All Rights Reserved