|Country of Manufacture:United States
POLYPAC SYSTEMS CENTER
HYDRAULIC POWER UNIT
FLUID CODE: H1
APPROX TANK DIMENSIONS: 46" X 26 1/2" X 29 1/4"
WITH RELIANCE ELECTRIC ENERGY EFFICIENT AC MOTOR
40HP, 3PH, 230/460V, 94/47A
1775RPM, 60Hz, TEFC
MADE IN USA
NOTE DAMAGE ON MOTOR FRAME (FAN STILL SPINS) SEE PIC
NOTE DAMAGE ON DIRECTIONAL VALVES (BOTH OF THEM) SEE PICS
VALVE & LINE HAVE COME APART, SEE PIC
METAL "FRAME" THAT WAS ADDED ON (WELDED) IS BENT, SEE PIC
APPROX OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 70 1/2" HEIGHT X 45" X 55"
**PLEASE VIEW PICTURES CAREFULLY - SOLD AS IS**
PLEASE READ BEFORE BIDDING, MAKING AN OFFER, OR PURCHASING
- Please note this item is "AS IS" with NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE STATED NOR IMPLIED.
- Please DO NOT PAY until invoiced. WE COULD POSSIBLY SAVE YOU MONEY ON SHIPPING.
- All shipping/handling costs will be the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please provide a phone number and shipping address so we can get the item shipped to you. Do not forget about any other charges which are charged by the carrier. This is something we have no control over and is an additional charges to shipping.
- Approximate weight: 2268 lbs. *PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A FREIGHT QUOTE.
- Please note we are not experts in the parts or related fields. We may not be able to answer all of your questions but we will do our best to find all information requested.
- Please contact us for any questions or concerns.
- SHOULD A PROBLEM ARISE PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE LEAVING NEUTRAL OR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK; THIS WILL ALLOW US TO WORK WITH THE BUYER TO RESOLVE ANY PROBLEMS.
Thank you for your interest in our items. We always appreciate the business opportunities
RAB / #5956 / SURPLUS / (1) E
- Prefix Suffix Definition . . ROLLER BRG . . . -JFT REED TORQUE TEST, AVERAGE TORQUE VALUE OF 1000 MG/MM . 2 REED BEARING W/O.D. CODED TO 0.0001 INCH INCREMENTS...
- At present, some large-scale open-pit coal mining equipment generally has the characteristics of large production capacity, high automatic function and high investment in single equipment. Therefore, based on these characteristics, if the equipment is...
- Lubricating oils for agricultural machinery include engine oils, gear oils and greases. Reasonable use of lubricating oil, providing good lubrication to agricultural machinery, can reduce wear, improve the performance of machinery, reduce the occurrence of...